Oh God I’m Looking For You!
- 3 cups
- Psalm 63:1 printed in several copies
O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you; my soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you. Psalm 63:1
- Fold a verse and place it under one of the 3 cups.
- Ask the children to keep their eyes on the cup under which there is the verse.
- Use your prestidigitator skills and quickly mix the cups by dragging them on the table.
- When you think the children are confused, ask one of the children to choose the cup that, in his opinion, is the one with the verse under it. Lift the cup to see if it’s the good choice. If it turns out to be the right cup, read the verse and give it to the child.
- Repeat the game and let another child try. Continue until all the children have had their turn. In the end, anyone who can say the verse has a surprise. They will have repeated it several times!