- Small scarves, handkerchiefs or pieces of fabric
- Place the children 2 by 2. Ask them to hang a scarf on their belt (when playing as a team, the scarves must be one colour per team).
- Then, face to face, the two children observe themselves. At the signal, they must try to remove the tail (the scarf) of the other without losing theirs.
- The winner is the one who succeeds.
- Scarves can be replaced with clothespins. In this case, each player wears five clothespins on his clothes. Each must take the clothespins from the other, without losing his own. The first one who manages to take the five clothespins, wins.