- A girl’s doll
- A boy’s doll
- Show the dolls that represent Adam and Eve.
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- God made the mountains and trees very high
(Stand on tiptoe and spread your arms upwards, then lower them into a semicircle on each side of the body.)
- God made flowers and all the little birds
(Crouch down and place your right hand close to the ground as if to show something small.)
- God made the animals you see
(Place your hands folded at your wrists as if to imitate a rabbit.)
- And God made people like you and me
(Point up, point to the children, then to you.)