God Made A Family For Me
- Give the coat to a child. Explain that Elisha had a special one that belonged to Elijah.
- Ask them to watch you carefully when you say the last line of the nursery rhyme. You will then mime a task that the whole family can do together: vacuum, dust, do the dishes, pick up toys, etc.
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- Give the coat to another child.
(Point to the sky, then raise a hand and wave your fingers.)
- Different from yours, you know
(Point to another person.)
- Our family knows how to please us
(Point at you, move your fingers and point again at you.)
(Mime an action the family can do.)