God Made A Family For Me
- Give the crown to a child. Explain that Esther had an uncle who loved her and took care of her.
- Ask the children to watch you carefully as you say the last line of the rhyme as you mime.
- You will mime a task that the whole family can do together: vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, picking up toys, etc.
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- Give the crown to another child.
(Point to the sky, then raise a hand and wave your fingers.)
- Different from yours, you know
(Point to another person.)
- Because our family knows how to please us
(Point at you, move your fingers and point again at you.)
(Mime a task that the family would do.)