God Loves To Create
- Various images: flowers, small birds, animals, people, etc.
- Show the images to the children.
- Explain how God loves to create and what we can create too.
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- God made the mountains and trees very high.
(Stand on tiptoe and spread your arms upwards, then lower them into a semicircle on each side of the body.)
- God made flowers and all the little birds.
(Crouch down and place your right hand close to the ground as if to show something small.)
- God made the animals you see.
(Place your folded hands towards your wrists to mime a rabbit.)
- And God made people like you and me.
(Point up, point to the children, then to you.)