God Can Help Us
- Say, “God can help us in different ways. Can you think of a time when God helped you? Listen carefully to the next nursery rhyme. When I’m done reciting it, you’ll have to tell me a way God can help you.”
- Recite and mime the nursery rhyme and ask the question.
- Repeat the nursery rhyme by encouraging the children to join you in reciting and miming it.
- You can give the toy trumpet to one child at a time as you recite and mime the nursery rhyme.
(Pretend to eat.)
- God gives us something to drink
(Pretend to drink.)
(Nod your head saying “No”.)
(Point to the sky, then to your mouth.)