I Love The Way God Created Me
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- While you recite the nursery rhyme, circulate three different flowers that they can smell among the children.
- I love the way God created me
(Point to the sky and nod with a smile.)
(Touch your head, then your feet.)
- What do I like? Well, let’s see…
(Extend your hands as a question mark, then pat your cheek as a sign of reflection.)
(Count with your fingers.)
- If you have a large group, you can change the natural flowers to fragrant artificial flowers. Give each child a flower. After saying the nursery rhyme, encourage each child to smell the flower of three friends.