I Know He Loves Me Too
- 1 heart with eyes
- 1 heart with a little man
- 1 heart with a frightened face
- 1 heart with a child
- Show the 4 hearts “Jesus loves” to the children.
- Ask them, “Who do you see in every heart? Who does Jesus love?”
- Recite and mime the nursery rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
(Cover your eyes with your hands.)
- Jesus loved a small-sized man
(Put your hands close to the ground.)
- Jesus loved a frightened man
- And I know he loves me too.
(Let everyone point the finger at themselves.)