- Paper hearts (1 per child)
- Give each child a heart.
- Ask the children to hold it on their hearts.
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- Friends do lots of fun things
(Extend your hands with your palms facing upwards.)
- They love each other, talk to each other and sometimes they sing
(Show the heart, then the mouth; move your hands as if to lead a song.)
- Listen, help, learn and share
(Place the funnel-shaped hand around the ear; extend your hands, show your head; extend your hands and then join them on the side, palms facing upwards.)
- Doing these things together, that’s friendship
(Extend your hands; fold your arms to hug.)