I love the way God created me
- Ask a child to take the image of the sun and show it to the other children.
- Say: “My eyes see (the sun). What do your eyes see? God did (the sun). I like to see (the sun).”
- Repeat for the other two forms.
- Say the nursery rhyme to mimic again.
- After saying the last line, say: I love my eyes that see the sun, the moon and the stars. Thank you, my God for my eyes that see.”
- I love the way God created me
(Point the sky and nod with a smile.)
- From the head, to the feet
(Touch your head, then your feet.)
- What do I like? Well, let’s see…
(Extend your hands as a question mark, then pat your cheek as a sign of reflection.)
(Count with your fingers.)