Friends Do Lots Of Fun Things
- Explain to the children that it is important to be a good friend.
- Show the bow and arrow.
- Explain to the children that David and Jonathan were friends and that they loved to share.
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- Friends do lots of fun things
(Extend your hands with your palms facing upwards.)
- They love each other, talk to each other and sometimes they sing
(Show the heart, then the mouth; move your hands as if to lead a song.)
- Listen, help, learn and share
(Place the funnel-shaped hand around the ear; extend one hand, show the head; extend the hands joined by the side, palms facing upwards.)
- Doing these things together is friendship.
(Extend your hands; fold your arms to hug yourself.)