Baby Moses is in a basket
- Repeat “Listen to the Word of God” several times with gestures.
- You can ask a child to hold the basket with the baby.
- Invite the children to continue to make the gestures while you say the words of the nursery rhyme.
- Baby Moses is in a basket
(Put your hands together in a bowl-shaped to make a basket.)
- He’s very small, we can rock him
(Pretend to pierce a baby in your arms.)
- But God has planned that he will lead his people
(Walk in place.)
(Put them on tiptoe and raise your arms.)