One Bible, Two Books
- A Bible for children
- Two children’s books
- Present a children’s Bible and two children’s books.
- Ask: “Which of these books is a Bible?”
- Designate a child to show the Bible.
- Have him hold the Bible while you recite and mime the rhyme.
- Encourage the rest of the children to join you.
- I learn from the Bible every day
(Join hands by the sides, palms facing upwards.)
- On obedience, prayer, love
(nod your head, join hands as if to pray, cross your arms on your chest.)
- I’m learning that God takes care of me
(Point to the sky, then to you.)
- I’m learning what he wants me to be.
(Point to the sky and then to you.)
- I love what the Bible teaches me