I Love The Way God Created Me
- 7 illustrations of unclean animals
- Show the illustrations to the children.
- Ask them to line up the animals.
- Recite and mime the rhyme. Encourage the children to do the gestures with you.
- Before each repeat, ask three volunteers to designate an animal they like to hear.
- I love the way God created me
(Point to the sky and nod with a smile.)
(Touch your head, then your feet.)
- What do I like? Well, let’s see…
(Extend your hands as a question mark, then pat your cheek as a sign of reflection.)
(Count with your fingers.)